Photosession Preview of Yessenia & Family

Sunday, October 26, 2008

May I introduce yout to sweet little Yessenia!

Just kidding! The duck was just first in line.


This cutie pie here is Yessenia, absolutely adorable especially when she smiles. Here are just a few pictures from todays photo session to give mom and dad a little preview.


I hope you like them.

More to come soon!

4 fingerprints left behind:

Sometimes Sophia October 27, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

I love your photography. It's so joyous!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous November 1, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

The photos are beautiful!!

Amy November 3, 2008 at 4:26 AM  

Your baby is beautiful. Great pictures. :)

Nicole November 3, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

Thanks Amy,

Yessenia isn't mine, but I did get the honor of taking pictures from before, too. And I let her mom know.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP