Glamour Make Over Party - Part 1

Monday, November 17, 2008

blogger disagrees strongly with my formation of text and centering, so please excuse it. I tried it. I really did. but I am running out of time tonight for more blogger disagreement.

I emailed all photgraphs out, so if any of you ladies did NOT receive an email from me, then I might have your email address wrong. Just email me and I will send it to you again.



On Sunday was the 1st Glamour Make Over Party hosted by the Independent Mary Kay Consultant Anja Gozzo with support of Hairstylist Michaela Tillman and fingerprints fotografie.

During this event all the ladies received a free skin care class, make up advice, free hair styling and some even a brand new hair cut. We took lots of pictures of everybody during the event and afterwards and all the ladies are going to receive a digital photograph in the email tonight. Within the next 2 weeks more photographs of them and some with the children will be posted here.

I wished I could show more of images earlier, but due to my surgery tomorrow I can not predict how long of a recovery I will need and when I am able to work on the images. But believe me I will as soon as possible. So look forward to part 2.

- Laura -
- Becky -
- Sabine -
- Carmin -
- Meghan-

- Valerie -

- Amber -

- Jennifer -

- Melissa's son (I do have an adorable picture of mom and son) -

- Anja & husband, the hostess -

0 fingerprints left behind:

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP