Brothers Times Three

Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Friday afternoon I had the I pleasure of getting to meet Noah, the new baby brother of Edi and Allan. He is so precious and just perfect with his little hands and toes. Enjoy the little preview.



We took a few pictures inside, but luckily with the gorgeous weather could get a lot more taken outdoors. The boys are really fun and so well behaved.




And this is truly my favorite baby picture of all.


Edi is one of Chiara's best friends so of course we had to take pictures of the two together, too.
Follow the link to see them right here.

1 fingerprints left behind:

Cheeky Kitchen February 1, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Such a yummy little babe.
Such beautiful pictures.

THANK YOU for stopping by my blog, so that I could find YOUR blog (and revel in your remarkable talent.)

Kepp up the beautiful work!

Happy Monday!

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP